Thursday, July 31, 2008

Maybe I do have an exciting life

i was having lunch with some co-workers at Katsuya. it's this AMAZING sushi restaurant in Studio City. now, for those of you that don't like sushi trust me, you'd like it here. for those of you that have visited and are wondering "why have i never heard of this place? why did you not offer to take me there?"

good question. it is, however, a little on the fancy side. not in decor or atmosphere but in price alone. but believe me, it's worth it. it's a nice little treat every now and then.

but i digress.

back to my fancy life.

while Katsuya is NOT fancy. my life is fancy.

and so are my friends.





that's my cup there /\


you know how you go to a restaurant with more than four people and they ask you "would it be ok if we put you at tables beside each other?" you really want to sit together but you are also REALLY HUNGRY and really want to eat so you say "sure, that's fine"

well, my good friends Bret and Jemaine (you might know them as flight of the conchords) desperately wanted to go to lunch with me and my co-workers (like i said, i'm fancy)

why aren't we sitting with them you ask?

like i said, we were too hungry to wait
:)

3 comments:

Aaron said...

You said I'd like sushi. And what I tried, I did like. And yet...

Nicole Holden said...

I think that you're at a table alone because you may not be as popular as you think you are...

OR maybe you're just not fancy enough.

Doug Norris said...

your friends seem to be ignoring you...those mutha-uckas