Friday, July 25, 2008

Stuck in the Middle

ok, so i named this blog middle child syndrome because i thought it was cool. and yes, i do have a degree in psychology, but i still did an internet search to refresh my memory on what the middle child syndrome entails.

in case you're wondering. i don't have it. here's a few reasons why.

according to some random internet sites that are probably completely inaccurate ...

I am what is known as a 66. since 2 of the three of us are both female, we make up 66% of the gender ratio. these people are so creative.

(nicole, in case you're wondering, G-Mak is what is known as a Carnie Bird -- that's much cooler than 66)

The long and short of it ..
apparently, i'm ignored, feel like i'm not the favorite, detest the limelight, am not an overachiever and a bunch of other crappy stuff.

on the contrary, i'm never ignored, have always been the favorite of not only my parents but of both siblings, am ok with everyone looking at me, am positively immaculate at everything i try and a whole bunch more wonderful things.

i'm really glad i looked that up!

anyway, the title will stay because i don't feel like changing it.
so, i'm writing a blog for a couple of reasons.

A)
i live far away from my family so it will be good for the kids to see pics of me so they remember what i look like

B)
this will make my mother feel like she can "look in" on me

C)
both nicole and ryan have one so i want one too!

and now for the obligatory picture:

yup, i'm the one in the middle ...


4 comments:

Nicole Holden said...

Dang skippy you like being in the limelight. Always trying to steal my thunder. HHMMM, bitterness, is that a symptom of being the first born?? Look that one up for me when you get a chance.

Gayle Hamilton said...

After your email I really do need to check up on you!

I now feel complete because all three of my children have blogs! What is a blog anyway????????

Ryan Hamilton said...

come on....we all know the youngest is the favorite. and the smartest. and the best looking. and obviously the most modest of the bunch.

Aaron said...

Links to both of your sister's blogs and your brother's blog. But I gets no love? You cut me deep Hamilton. You cut me real deep.