Tuesday, July 29, 2008

my exciting CA life

i hang out with my friends quite a bit. i also house sit quite a bit, so my friends get to reap the benefits of my house sitting ventures. on this particular afternoon, i was house sitting (yet again) and had the boys over (the boys are usually Eric *the roommate*, Jody *the bff*, and Matt *Jody's roommate*).

now, i know it must seem as if i lead a terribly exciting life, but the truth of the matter is that i don't.

sometimes my friends and i are hard pressed to find fun things to do which means sometimes we have to get inventive. luckily, most of us are in the "business" which means we have creativity oozing out of us at all times so you can imagine the things we come up with when we get bored!

i can tell you're intrigued so i'm prepared to show you.




yeah, we actually spent the better part of that afternoon trying to get all three of them on that boogie board. did you see the concentration?

yeah, this is all we could come up with.
yeah, i went to film school.
yeah, it IS a little sad.
don't you just want to come visit now?
i think i still have the boogie board.
any takers?

2 comments:

Aaron said...

I'm a little disappointed that this wasn't attempted while I was out there. I'm full of all kinds of ingenuity.

Ryan Hamilton said...

"this is so gay."

incredible...that's exactly what i was thinking while watching it!

well, i was thinking that and "i bet randy, devon, and i could do it with no problems."


cause it's not gay if we do it.



i need to stop saying "do it."