Monday, July 28, 2008

My Weekend - Saturday

I had a very eventful weekend.
So eventful that in order to share it all, I'm going to post Saturday and Sunday separately

First, I was called upon by one of my engineers to house sit this weekend. He trusts me implicitly :)
He also has two dogs that need to be taken care of and as I am the seasoned professional (going on 4 years now as the utmost authority on professional pet care assistance) he chooses me to take care of his four legged friends.

Look at him ..


His name is Willie. Please don't be fooled by his innocent expression -- he's part Pit Bull part Doberman. VICIOUS. I'm kidding. He thinks he's a lap dog.

This is the house .. well, part of the backyard that i was sitting for .. very nice


Saturday I chose to play DDR ..
Now, for those of you that do not know. DDR is Dance Dance Revolution. You may have seen the kids play this in arcades. I own the home version. I don't play it often because I live on the second floor of my complex and my downstairs neighbors probably wouldn't like it that much.

Still curious? So, I didn't take pics of me on Saturday but I do have this lovely footage from Los Angeles, Thanksgiving, 2006




Yes, that's Ryan and my friend Jannea. Lindsey and I were taking breathers at the time. We're playing at another house I was house sitting at. Actually, it was the sister of the guy I was house sitting for this weekend. They all love me.

So imagine two hours straight of doing that.
Quite the workout.

I then showered and met up w/ my friends to go see a movie.







Stepbrothers

If you're a fan of Will Ferrell I suggest this movie. It's much better than Talladega Nights.

And that concludes my Saturday. Just wait til SUNDAY!!

2 comments:

TeaJay said...

ok so just to let you know i went ahead and created a blog just to leave this comment. of course as you know i was already going to make one later tonight. so... in your face :) well i probably should at least leave a comment on the bbq. everyone in these pictures looks really sad :( and how did you get those giants into that pool? or is that just a small pool? pool. pool. if you say pool over and over again it sound like either pole or pull.

TeaJay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.