Monday, September 1, 2008

holiday

celebrate.
if we took a holiday.
took some time to celebrate.
just one day out of life.
it would be.
it would be so nice.

so, we just had a nice long weekend. labor day weekend. i'd love to tell you it was filled with fun times, parties, the beach, etc...

alas, i cannot.

i did 2 things this weekend.

2 i say!

first, i went head to head with my arch nemesis. a force not of this world. a force from beyond.

behold!

DEMON CAT:



as most of you know, upon starting my fancy life in los angeles, i had a second job as a pet sitter to help pay all my bills. now that i'm making THREE dollars an hour (yes, three, eat your heart out ryan), i no longer have to do that. however, out of the hundreds of clients i used to have i have kept one and only one. i've been with her four years and it is currently the only client i am still active for.

what can i say?

she takes care of me.

so this is the cat:



and this is how i got to spend my nights with her:



good times.

oh yeah, and the second thing i did all weekend:



pack



boo!

let me tell you how great this is. i get to move all the stuff out of my current apartment on saturday. this coming saturday. i get to move all my stuff into my new apartment but i don't get to live in my new apartment til the 15th. why am i doing this? i'm so glad you asked. see, my lease at my new apartment starts on the 15th and i'm to be out of my current apartment on the 15th. now it would seem as if this would be ideal, HOWEVER, i fly out of los angeles on the 13th to join the ranks at disney world. so this coming saturday is the ONLY saturday i have to move my stuff. so i have to suck it up, move all my stuff, get my new room ready and sleep on my aero bed until i leave for FL. then, when i get back from FL i go directly to a new apartment.

it makes me tired just thinking about it.

SO ...

who's coming to help me this saturday?

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Really, I'd be there in a heartbeat if it were any other day but Saturday. I've got this thing. Unavoidable really. And I just hate that because I so love helping people move. Lifting boxes and furniture on a hot summer day. Nothing like it.