Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Chloe's Exciting Life

Chloe has been very busy since her arrival in Los Angeles. We've gone to dog parks, taken drives, gone to the beach. Lots of fun things. But nothing is exciting as our most recent venture:



Chloe's first time having her teeth brushed.



It was actually much easier than I anticipated. Who would have guessed that chicken flavored toothpaste is so delicious!

and when your teeth are deliciously fresh -- naps are SO much better



yes. she is spoiled

but she also gets tortured occasionally.

one of my clients gave me this for christmas:



And oddly enough, this particular client does NOT know that I own a dog. In fact, I think this is a doll outfit. That didn't stop me though.



It was a tight fit.



That was as far as I got. She did a very good job of putting up with the torture so I stopped.



She's a good pup.

No comments: