Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Monster Mash

on wednesday i had another work party to attend. i completely forgot my camera so i stole some pictures from one of my friends because it was AMAZING!!

one of the managers and his talent threw a big halloween party. it was called "Wintner's Nightmare Bash" and it was themed with all the Tim Burton characters.

i won't lie. Paul Wintner definitely knows how to throw a party. he had hired professionals to walk around. to name a few, there was batman, the joker, jack skeleton, willy wonka and even edward scissorhands.



this guy was amazing. he NEVER broke character. he even had the voice down. he and i had a special love affair throughout the night. every time i'd turn around there was edward waiting to cut my hair for me.

he had life sized replicas from "the nightmare before christmas"





costumes of course were optional so that meant that i did not dress up. i actually had to go right from work as it was in hollywood and i didn't want to get caught in a big line to get in.



that's aric, me, jody, and annika. and looking at this picture just made me realize how short i am.

another great night in my mildly fancy life.

No comments: